Narcissists Uncovered!

Narc Test on how to find out if a person is an extreme narcissist. This person could be your boss, co-worker, “friend,” boy/girlfriend, or even family. Pay attention. This could save you from great pain and a big mistake in your life!

Link: Narcissists Uncovered!

Not to be Published said,

September 28, 2015 @ 6:53 pm

I just skimmed a few articles and had a comment. I have a mental health related degree but not a practice and certainly not an expert. BUT I couldn’t help but notice comments from people about their spouses and your answers. Seems very strange to me that you are answering as though you assume that the person is indeed NPD. There are other disorders which could present as NPD. Severe bipolar? ADHD? I just think as a professional it’s irresponsible, when it’s also quite possible that, for all you know, projection could also be a factor. Sorry, I just hate that people get info from Internet then think they are perfectly correct in calling their spouse, friend, family member NPD because they read it online!

Dr.Sam said,

September 28, 2015 @ 7:54 pm

Yes, we must be careful. There is not way to absolutely know if a person has NPD unless you get more information. and perhaps even meet them. The more info you have the better.

EVA said,

August 9, 2016 @ 11:03 am

Dr. Sam,
Just recently I realized that a person in my life most likely is a fanatical narcissist. She has meetings I attend at her house now. She pushed hard to get them at her house and also that people meet when it is most convenient for her. These discussions meeting are important for me and have been for years. Now, another woman who attends the meeting put me down and disrespected me as did the suspected Narc. It upset me and I vowed not to go to the meeting. The narc is controlling this and I do not know how to win without being triangulated and manipulated. I did not realize she was a narc for years.

T. Huisman said,

October 14, 2017 @ 12:48 am

People with narcisstic tendencies are in the beginning very charming and flattering and it can be with a magic smile but the most of the times it felt not good to be with them and it had a feeling of relax hypnotic and magnetic with a lightgiving aura and it felt exciting and sensational in the environment of this people who are probably not healthy to me and i suspect narcissism or psychopathy but I am not a sure I am not a professional in this field of science. and also to others who are good at heart but maybe naive or trusting or too idialistic. I was lonely and that was my weak spot to trap in to this downfall. I have heard of lovebombing futurefaking showboating and this are the red flags of narcissists and after that they do to downplotting victimblaming blameshifting guilttripping gaslighting doing smearcampaigns with flying monkeys who are spineless and unknown in the tactics of the narcissists and also enablers. Some people studied a lot have a lot of knowledge the dark side of the narcissists character. They cause a lot of damage.

T. Huisman said,

October 14, 2017 @ 1:13 am

They say that narcissists give people labels of mental illnesses. Victims of narcissistic abuse get often complaints of depersonalization and stockholmsyndrome P.T.T.S. and narcisstic victimsyndrome and feel alienated. When they complain to others who are unknown in this field they can get the blame of it while the perpetrator the narcissist has caused the this kind of healthproblems. It is nearly invisible to regocnize this symptoms of narcissistic abuse who are suffering to depresonalization and n.v.a. Narcisstic victim abuse. They even can get suicidal tendencies and if they do this nobody knows why so it looks like a perfect crime while the narcissist can get away with it , lock them up and cut of from societyties and dependency prisoned in negative thoughts. They don”t know that their spouse or partner is a narcissist and if they recognize this pattern of abuse they will get the insight and can talk to peers with it and survivors and therapists who are known in this area of abuse. Understanding and that somebody can help with good advice. It is really amazing that this can happen. Some doctors don”t ask the reason why. Education is needed to prevent further harm that can be caused by a narcissist as a familymember or sister brother child or partner husband wife girlfriend boyfriend and on the workingplace as a boss, or in a profession. . .

Tio said,

August 8, 2018 @ 1:26 pm

They say that they come in when there is a wound. Hope this information can prevent what people need to know before they start relationship with somebody who has this tendencies. There are also schoolteachers and Directors at the top and therapists and psychiatrists can have narcissistic tendencies cheer you up and let you down and again. It is like a cat and mouse game.Bever give your power a way to a naricissist. ,

Dr.Sam said,

August 20, 2018 @ 12:28 pm

I will be glad to answer you if, instead of writing me a book, you summarize everything in a short paragraph. Dr. Sam

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI