HOW TO HAVE HEALTHY BOUNDARIES!

Wonder why you cannot attract healthy, safe, and caring relationships? Wonder why you feel burned out? Listen to Dr. Sam explain WHY and How To Have Healthy Boundaries. Attract the best people to you! Avoid manipulators, controllers, users, and narcissists. See them ahead of time and protect yourself. With this video you will easily understand.
Http://www.DrSam.tv

YouTube Preview Image

Gina said,

January 17, 2015 @ 9:04 pm

Hi,
I think my husband as narcissist. I would like to get counseling. Is there someone you can recommend in Long Island New York.

Please let me know.
Thanks.

Dr.Sam said,

January 17, 2015 @ 9:51 pm

Bornfree, I don’t know anyone in NY. I recommend you research teh bios of counselors on the website of Psychology Today Find a Therapist and put in your zip code.

Nidhi said,

March 23, 2015 @ 12:58 pm

I always had poor boundaries, now I am improving, please keep posting videos like this, these are really helpful, thank you Dr. Sam.

Mona said,

March 28, 2015 @ 11:35 am

I was married to crazy one,for 17 years.They can do so much damage,but I picked up myself.Divorce was a big “No” but I did it.
I’m living healthier.

Laysus said,

July 8, 2015 @ 12:50 am

Dr. Sam was my psychology professor, my freshman year of college in ‘13. I have to say, his class has been the most educational class I’ve had. The way he teaches is impressive. Dr.sam does not need a book in front of him to teach a lesson. He spoke from experience, from knowledge, from his writings. Dr. Sam’s teachings are still fresh in my mind. They’ve been so helpful. I believe, and I know that his teachings can do great to everyone.

Thank you Dr. Sam!

Lou Snape said,

August 1, 2015 @ 4:58 am

Dear Dr Sam

I hope this email finds you well? I have just stumbled across your site after watching a few short videos on YOUTUBE about Narcissism and watched yours with interest. I am a 46yr old British single female. I have had no contact with my NM since Sept 2013 and no contact with my enabling Father since Christmas 2014. I was seeing a counselor once every 2 weeks but it was too fragmented so I’m now seeing her once a week. She is lovely but like me doesn’t know a huge amount about Narcissism. There are times when I feel completely overwhelmed with what lies ahead in order to get ‘better’ Over the last year I have walked away from a lot of people who I believed to be friends but who weren’t really! I now have a handful of really good friends that I trust completely but who have their own lives and families to tend to so I spend most weekends alone inside and out of my head! It has been suggested that I don’t go out looking to make new friends until I have learnt to love myself and have some firm boundaries in place. This could take years! I have no idea how to love myself, love in my family was always conditional. Every day is a struggle at the moment. I would really appreciate some guidence.

Many thanks and Kind regards,

LS

Hope Mucklow said,

September 22, 2015 @ 4:14 am

This was very, very, helpful. While I could lament that I wish I had known and wish that my parents had taught this, I won’t. That would be a waste of time, effort, and miss the point. Today’s a new day. I can move forward now! And give thanks that I now have a very useful tool to determine who’s worthy to be in my close circle of influence. Thanks so much, Dr. Sam!

steven duru said,

July 8, 2016 @ 1:53 pm

Thanks for the test idea. It makes sense and i will use it.

BTW what is that song in the beginning? it has a good vibe.

Kelly said,

August 7, 2016 @ 2:40 pm

My husband is a quite “Christian” Narcissist in the Extreme type. He totally fooled me for years of emotional destruction. He would do these things in the beginning and sometimes after we were married. Then he also told people he is a Narcissist so he could convince me with that mask that he wasn’t a Narcissist in hopes that I would come back to him. It was like being a witness in a court room where he was the Chicago lawyer tearing me apart and then used my children against me in TRIANGULATION. I had to leave, or else be destroyed!

T. Huisman said,

October 14, 2017 @ 1:29 am

The ordinairy people have not enough knowledge and insight in the charcteristics of the narcissist and can become one of the flying monkeys of the narcissist who are dumb ash without insight and believe those smearcampaigns of their victim without it is true or proven with evidence and without to be heard. You hear it from one side and that is the narcissist who slanders and gossip bad that you have stolen something to ruin your reputation without there is any evidence. What a nasty experience and situation this must be. They recommend to ignore the smearcampaigns of the narcissist and that you must have no contact and must go out of that atmosphere where the narcissist is. This is a toxic environment. . .

T. Huisman said,

October 14, 2017 @ 1:38 am

There are not many counselers who are at home in this matter of narcisstic abuse syndrome and narcissits and predators they are perfect storytellers and talk what you want to hear and I hope for more education of what the signs are of a narcissist . Warn everybody at young age when life begins. Life is too beautyfull to ruin it by a narcissist and I hope it will prevent damage and hope they will meet the right person at the right place. Only if you know for sure that somebody is empath too but they say that realtionship with two empaths can be too tame and or too passive. But better that then the chaos the narcissist can cause you in your life. I hope that people be aware of it.

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI