Video: HOW TO DISAPPEAR!

HOW TO DISAPPEAR… as a person! In relationships of any kind! Find out NOW! Hear Dr. Sam explain how this could be happening in your life, this moment.

YouTube Preview Image

Tiffany Singleton said,

April 11, 2013 @ 12:53 pm

I have just watch several of your videos they have woke me up from many different areas of my life. One which is my relationship any the other is about my relationship with my children. I have been dating an extreme narcissus person for the last two and a half years I’m in love with this person but he have showed me everything that you have spoke of in your videos. I have been put down throughout my life from parent from: ex husband and family members I was married at an early age 16. I started very early.I have been a people pleaser all my life, and those around me have taken advantage of that. Now as an adult I can’t seem to find my own identity. And being with a strong extreme narcissist person is very dangerous to me and I know this but he makes me. feel really good about myself when he wants to and that most of the time but as you said if that person is not getting what he wants then that’s when I put down come and leaving me in a hopeless again. As I watch your videos tears ran down my face full of emotion and hurt do I have one more round in me….Mainehat I am one of those persons who has been put down on my

Dr.Sam said,

April 11, 2013 @ 10:11 pm

Tiffany,

My heart goes out to you! I understand you pain. Here are several suggestions for you to consider:

1. Read books on healthy boundaries. A couple of good ones are from authors Townsend and Cloud: a) Boundaries, b) Safe People

Also, consider joining a local and good group of CoDa (Codependents Anonymus) which will help you to learn more about this dysfunction and how to heal your inner person so as to not attract abuser-narcissists. Google them and there should be some in your area.

God bless,

Dr. Sam

ellie winn said,

April 15, 2013 @ 8:39 pm

very stimulating way of ’seeing’ disappearing. just give up one’s power to say NO…ouch!

Laurie said,

August 3, 2013 @ 3:45 pm

Thank You for the info you are making available. I am 59 and have been married to a narcissist for 38 yrs. I suppose all the details only matter me. He is an artist/musician. He would reinvent himself, the man I was married to was forever becoming someone else…He left 3 yrs. ago and this time I did not try to fix it. But my heart is utterly broken. He says it’s me… I just don’t know how to love and he would love me if I would just let him. (it all sounds very NPD)

OUCH IT HURTS!!!

Dr.Sam said,

August 4, 2013 @ 11:36 am

Laurie,

I understand where you have been and how you feel. I am constantly helping individuals heal that have come from such betrayals, abuse, shock, etc. Feel free to contact me if you want to try quickly healing these traumas. Most of the time I am able to quickly help and the reason is due to the trauma healing model I’ve used for many years, which is based on finding the original trauma memory imprint and reframing that experience, thus neutralizing the paralyzing emotional states. If you are not able, let me know and I get give you some suggestions on what type of treatment is most effective with your situation. Best regards, Dr. Sam

Maria said,

September 22, 2013 @ 9:42 pm

I need help, i am almost gone, i am numb, weak, sad, hurt cannot describe the pain ive endured i feel barren,broken, hopeless,helpless. i am codependent & he is narcissistic and I’m being swallowed up. ive read bks, therapy, coda, slaa, ALanon etc i am unable to severe the tires. He comes back begging crying sorrowful & the promises of change & remorseful words are poetic and moving & i cannot inflict pain on anyone…i am a nurse, i help, i heal…i need help, i need to heal, i feel like I’m dying inside i feel physically & emotionally ill.

Dr.Sam said,

September 23, 2013 @ 4:40 am

I would encourage you to see immediately a competent psychotherapist/psychologist/pastoral counselor. You appear to me to have need of better boundaries. One idea is to read Townsend and Clouds two books: One is “Boundaries” and the other is called “Safe People.” Go to the Psychology Today Therapist search and find some and interview them to find out if they understand how codependency and narcisstists attract each other and how successful they are in helping in this area. I also do work in this area.

Carla said,

November 6, 2013 @ 3:45 pm

I am married for 2 1/2 years to an extreme narcissist, and he is a professional chaplain in a huge hospital. He has contaminated my family relationships and my inlaws relationship with me. We own a home together, what can I do to get away from all of the damaging propoganda and the committment safetly?

Dr.Sam said,

November 7, 2013 @ 8:38 am

I recommend you consult with a lawyer to see your protective options. You might have to immediately separate if you are scared of him and get a restraining injunction. Realize that if you go that route it is because you are seriously thinking of a divorce.

russell said,

December 8, 2013 @ 8:41 pm

I am currently trying to REAPPEAR. LOL working on it. It is a bit difficult because the ex spouse narc told some lies and manipulations to get our child who she is now hiding in secret. The local law enforcement refuse to file a missing person case and the state department is giving me run around. Mean while my child is in an unhealthy living situation. I remain devoted to do the right thing..best interest of the child ya know. But I am getting my mind right so I will be ready for his return one day.

Who ME? said,

September 14, 2014 @ 6:05 pm

BAM!!! You got me again dude! :-)

This exactly described what happened with me & my last boyfriend! I was apparently soooo desperate (who ME?), that I gave this guy everything, like I’ve never given before! Even money…. UGH! Can’t believe it. Now living with a Narcissistic father and attempting to move ON! Boom!

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI